fredag 19 oktober 2012

Refresh..

Friday...late!
Tired and empty..or full up..just the same.

I have been writing with my dear friend Liz. She is from Canada and she works as an english teacher at my latest job.

Jesus ..i just have to practice my english writing and i also need to fill in a few *read a lot of *  terms and words into my IT-vocabulary and use them decorously.

The first week at my new lovely work is over and i will use this weekend to recovery my brain..its overheated!

I will not go out! ..of course i will walk the dog but i really need  some silence and be on my own. Of  course ill talk to älsklingen but i don´t need to speak a lot..actually don´t need to speak at all :)

I will paint and listen to some good music..nice!

Thats all for today..it has been a very good friday and im looking forward to tomorrow and a free day..or two:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar